These were a big hit at my house last Saturday night...
Robert The Bruce Cheese Ale Dip
2 (8 ounce) packages of Cream Cheese, Softened
2 (8 ounce) packages of shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
½ cup of Beer – I used the Three Floyds “Robert The Bruce” Scottish Style Ale
½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1/8 teaspoon Blackened Seasoning
Place the cream cheese, the cheddar cheese, the mustard, and the beer in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, blend together. Once you have these ingredients blended a bit, add in the garlic powder and the blackened seasoning. Now blend until smooth. Serve with pretzel bread and pretzel crackers.
Holiday Health Spritzer (with all that juice, it has to be good for you!)
Yield: Makes about 9 1/2 cups
5 cups Tropicana orange/tangerine juice (no pulp)
2 cups chilled lemon-lime soft drink
1 1/2 cups Vodka
1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
Mix ingredients into a carafe or pitcher and pour over ice.
I threw a couple of lemon and lime wedges into the pitcher.
Garnish: I used a lime wedge and a maraschino cherry
No comments:
Post a Comment