Sunday, December 27, 2009

staying positive and creative in 2010

Five more days until 2010 begins. A clean slate. I feel pretty good about 2009. I made some really great new friends, got reacquainted with some old friends, managed to stay out of the hospital, had success with all the new flower bulbs I planted, kept a creative spirit and felt inspired, finished our kitchen as much as it will probably ever be with the exception of the perfect stool I'm still searching for, spent two beautiful days at the Seth Peterson Cottage, and woke up almost every day feeling grateful for our home and all the joy and love Mark and Lottie fill it with. However I can't lie. I've been feeling all things negative and crappy this week. I blame Christmas as it usually brings this ugliness to my life for a few days. I was so close this year - it was almost the perfect holiday season...maybe next year it will finally happen. Either way, it's just a few days to struggle through and then all is back to normal. I found something today that made all the crappiness exit and got me back on track...

http://bloesem.blogs.com

Bloesem is a daily update...
About everything that makes Irene (and her cute dog, Cas) happy, smile, and enjoy life... About being passionate, creative, and excited about design...
It's people like this that make me feel incredibly inspired for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment