After spending some time yesterday with this sweet gal, I have decided to call her Ladybird. She came to a local GSD Rescue Group with the name Gabby but she seems like a Ladybird to me. She is in need of loving home. Ladybird is approx 3 years old and has had some babies but now is fixed. She's had a bit of a rough life but that doesn't keep her from being super loving and outgoing. She's in the best possible foster care home an animal could ever ask for and is getting some basic training and socialization with 3 other dogs. Obviously she has won me over and I hope I can help to find the right human for her. You can email me for more info. She's a great dog and I would take her if I could.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Ladybird (aka Gabby)
After spending some time yesterday with this sweet gal, I have decided to call her Ladybird. She came to a local GSD Rescue Group with the name Gabby but she seems like a Ladybird to me. She is in need of loving home. Ladybird is approx 3 years old and has had some babies but now is fixed. She's had a bit of a rough life but that doesn't keep her from being super loving and outgoing. She's in the best possible foster care home an animal could ever ask for and is getting some basic training and socialization with 3 other dogs. Obviously she has won me over and I hope I can help to find the right human for her. You can email me for more info. She's a great dog and I would take her if I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment