Wednesday, March 17, 2010

oh my god, I won!



Dee Adams has surprise one-day giveaways on her blog... http://deedee914.blogspot.com/ . She has fabulous taste and gives away some amazing things like this sweet collection that I just won (i'm still in shock). She's an interior decorator, graphic designer, illustrator, and fine artist with an eye for the best in Scandinavian and mid-century modern vintage and inspired design. She's a big supporter of Etsy, lover of all things orange, and currently selling her original paintings and limited edition posters at her Etsy shop - also called deedee9:14. Her blog is an absolute must for furniture lovers, both vintage and pieces in current production. Just go there!!! You will not be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! You should buy a lottery ticket today!
    Love,
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! Congrats on this gorgeous haul! I'm a huge deedee9:14 fan & won a previous 1-Day-Giveaway (vintage teak & acrylic magazine rack which I loooveee!).
    Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete