Sunday, April 4, 2010

camping in luxury



T@B's T16-CS Clam Shell Camper with the add-a-room tent option is one of those fantasy purchases I'll make once we win the lottery. As the most affordable of my dream campers at $17K - $20K, there's hope that we could end up with one some day, even without the lottery. I'd like a grey and orange one, of course.
http://www.tab-rv.com/index.php




Opera ("Your Suite In Nature" as the website states...yeah, I can subscribe to that!!) is a pop up pull behind camper made in Geldrop, the Netherlands which will cost you appoximately $40K - $50K if you can even buy one here in the US. Wait this is America so if you have the money you can definitely buy one.
http://www.ysin.co.uk/


And who doesn't want an Airstream? Well, I actually know one person that does not like them at all but most people dream of setting out for an adventure across America in one of these. Why not get the DWR model at $50K.

No comments:

Post a Comment