After all the horrible distractions that was the month of April, we are back on track with the basement remodel. Mark and I spent Saturday framing up some walls and it feels pretty good to be working down there again. We still need to get the old concrete patio and some sidewalks along the back of the house busted out so we can really have a piece of mind that our basement is completely leak proof. We met with the contractor putting in our next door neighnors' patio yesterday (Dino with Sylvio Giannini Cement Work...wait is this an episode of the Sopranos that I never saw??) and it looks like Dino and his crew will be knocking ours out this week. Once that happens, we can dig down to where the sump pump ejects under ground and make sure the pipe is not cracked. We are going to have a bunk patio area for a while but hopefully not for too long.
My back hurts and I think it's time to call it a night!

No comments:
Post a Comment