Last night Mark removed the nest from the magnolia tree. There were no eggs or small babies in it. I did find a very young grackle hopping around so that is what they were protecting. I figured the young one would hop away but no. I found it this morning perched in the lilac bush next to the magnolia. And once again was "greeted" by the 3 creeps as I attempted to go outside. Mark removed the little one from the bush and placed it out of our yard. Did this work? No. I just tested the waters and was immediately swooped at by the 3 creepy grackles. I am losing it over here. I am completely freaking out. I want my backyard back!!

I forgot about this pic I took back in April - when the grackles were just gobbling seed at the feeder and NOT attacking me. Such a creepy bird!
No comments:
Post a Comment