Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New from BRIDGETTE BUCKLEY | STUDIO

BB|STUDIO Twosome Counter Table + One Seater Stool


Pricing and availability coming soon!

B R I D G E T T E B U C K L E Y | S T U D I O
furniture | light fixtures | limited edition art prints

Taking clues from domestic ritual and the interplay of natural forms with the urban landscape, Bridgette Buckley designs and makes furnishings that have clear purpose, express economy of materials, and acknowledge an organic sensibility. She continuously turns to Scandinavian design and culture as a reference for her work.

After developing prototypes in the studio and workshop, Bridgette works closely with exceptionally talented artists and craftspeople to create production pieces that are beautiful, functional and timeless. Every effort is made to incorporate the most responsible materials available. Where possible, locally harvested hardwoods are used, complete with a certificate of origin.

You may have seen the beautiful BB|STUDIO framed print in my home. Her hand printed, limited edition print made especially for the 2009 Guerrilla Truck Show in Chicago. There are still a few available!


Purchase the Linden Print ($75 framed or $25 unframed) here:
http://bridgettebuckley.bigcartel.com/product/linden-print-3
http://bridgettebuckley.bigcartel.com/product/linden-print-1-framed

One of my favorite BB|STUDIO pieces is the
CRAB TABLE (bb:002)
see it here
and here

4 comments:

  1. I've been following Bridgette's work for a long time- so glad to see it here! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lines of the Counter Table + One Seater Stool. They make such a great set.
    BB Studios does it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the stools have a suede cover, right? That's a really subtle and elegant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello From NYC! I love BB's cheery Linden tree prints and have bought them as gifts for people I love very much! BB infuses her special grace in all of the pieces she creates. It's so nice to see *craft + talent + grace* all merged together in her furniture and art pieces.

    Keep blazing that beautiful trail!

    xoxo
    anita

    ReplyDelete