or maybe this post should be called, How long does it take a husband and wife team with full time jobs to renovate a backyard? That would be 3 months and 9 days. So much hard work and SO WORTH IT!
Looks SO nice...You laid those pavers with such perfection! I'm jealous of your pea...it has more grey than mine, but it is a 70's house so I'm rollin' with it.
Morgan...The big box home improvement stores didn't have the big ones. Check small mom & pop style rock and landscape suppliers. That's where these 24" x 24" pavers came from and were available in the $9 to $11 range. The place that delivered our mountains of rock also delivered 30 of these pavers. Theirs were the cheapest and the lowest quality of the 3 places we used...who knew pavers had a quality curve?
ModFruGal...out of the 52 square pavers set for this project, I only made my husband move 2 of them cuz they were bugging me. Who's the crazy one? He did do a damn good job leveling and spacing them. I'm gonna keep hoping that your pea gravel gets better with more rain!
We did a patio 2 houses ago and got 24 x 24 pavers at Home Depot back then - boo...that stinks they don't carry them anymore! Only 2 moved...impressive!!!!
Holler!
ReplyDeleteThat is a fine transformation. Congrats!
We can't even get the weeds gone on our patio.
Where did you find the big pavers? I need some too!
Good job.
Looks SO nice...You laid those pavers with such perfection! I'm jealous of your pea...it has more grey than mine, but it is a 70's house so I'm rollin' with it.
ReplyDeleteMorgan...The big box home improvement stores didn't have the big ones. Check small mom & pop style rock and landscape suppliers. That's where these 24" x 24" pavers came from and were available in the $9 to $11 range. The place that delivered our mountains of rock also delivered 30 of these pavers. Theirs were the cheapest and the lowest quality of the 3 places we used...who knew pavers had a quality curve?
ReplyDeleteModFruGal...out of the 52 square pavers set for this project, I only made my husband move 2 of them cuz they were bugging me. Who's the crazy one? He did do a damn good job leveling and spacing them. I'm gonna keep hoping that your pea gravel gets better with more rain!
We did a patio 2 houses ago and got 24 x 24 pavers at Home Depot back then - boo...that stinks they don't carry them anymore! Only 2 moved...impressive!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow. It looks so great. I want to come see it in person.
ReplyDelete