Thursday, December 30, 2010

what's up with that?


St. Dalfour Black Cherry Organic Tea is Mark's favorite and I ordered some for him from Amazon.com. We used to buy this tea at the grocery store when we lived in Chicago however it's completely unavailable at any store near our home now. I was pretty happy to find it on Amazon and it's also a bargain when you buy it there. My order confirmation email came Tuesday stating that my order had shipped via ENSENDA and I should expect in on Thursday (today). Ok, what the heck is Ensenda? Anyone heard of it? Well let me tell you what Ensenda was for me. Yesterday afternoon an older model GMC Jimmy (completely unmarked) pulled into my driveway and a non-uniformed lady walked up to my front door, set the package down, and then drove away. Is that weird or what? At least the tea came a day earlier than I had expected.

2 comments:

  1. Uh, yeah! That's weird. And a little creepy. I would have been paranoid that it was a bomb or something!
    But I guess I'm never home when the UPS guy comes, so he could be driving a clown car and wearing his pajamas for all I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sort of creepy! At least you got your tea.

    ReplyDelete