

It's official. I no longer have a TV in my dining room. You see, dreams can come true! New in the den is a $29 rug from HOBO that is a nice greyish brown and also super flat and sort of felt-like. Old stuff that has always been in that room include antique barrister bookcases and a wood chair that once belonged to one of Mark's relatives. Would you call that a captain's chair? I don't know. It's not like anything else in our house and Mark will not let me paint it. I suppose this room could now be called eclectic? Onto other challenges...I'm trying to find the right things to display in those bookcases along with our photo albums and books. It's not a pretty sight at the moment. And there's an equally unorganized matching bookcase on the other side of that wood chair.
Just look at the Vintage Cabin's nice barrister cases...

I love how the quilts and blankets look in there. Thanks to the Vintage Cabin for the inspiration. I might have to steal your look!
No comments:
Post a Comment