I still love to make floral arrangements and luckily my friends let me do flowers for their weddings. I've got one coming up soon and have been busy making samples and gathering inspiration. Pinterest has been helpful in finding inspiring ideas although I have such a love-hate relationship with ol' Pinterest. Like my spam followers I cannot delete. Or the spammy hacker takeovers of my pins. SO ANNOYING! Ok, breathing, ahhhhhhh.
Not much to report on projects around the house either. Hence the lameness of HousePet lately. If we ever put a real floor in the basement it will be a miracle ... and I'll be sure to blog about it!
Let's not even talk about my sad Bird of the Day tumbler blog. It's looking more like Bird of the Season at best. I just don't have the time that I once did. But I'm happy. Busy but very happy. I have become a part of my community and now am helping folks to make better choices about feeding and caring for their dogs and that is AWESOME!
I have been enjoying bits of this super warm Spring we're having here in the Midwest. Everything is blooming so early this year! I'll try and be a better blooger here at HousePet but please forgive me when I take little uplanned breaks. Yes, I'm talking to all nine of you. Cheers!





So glad you're happy with your new gig! I'm sure Lottie has been a very good test subject too!
ReplyDeleteThanks C! Lottie is definitely living large. So spoiled.
ReplyDeleteHi Beth, Not sure if you got my email but I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award yesterday. Check it out. http://cha-gogo.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-major-award.html
ReplyDelete