Wednesday, February 27, 2013
a little Target shopping
Oh Target. The convenience is unbeatable. And I have found so many nice things there lately. Come see!
The Threshold line of bedding products at Target are wonderful and incredibly affordable. First I brought home an Ombre Faux Fur Throw (for Lottie's bed). Then I picked up the Vintage Washed Solid Quilt in a nice grey tone for my new bed. And this week I decided to try out the Ultra Soft 300 Thread Count Fitted Sheets and a 100% Organic Cotton Blanket. Let's just say getting out of my new bed has been a bit difficult.
I hate it when things I love are limited edition! The Orla Kiely pear ginger hand soap for Method is delightful. I only bought 2 and now it seems that they are gone forever. Sadness.
You know I don't have kids so I'm not sure what I was doing in the baby bedding aisle. But I saw this super cute grey and white chevron patterned crib sheet and instantly had an idea... it was the size of the large dog bed that I had... the one that needed a new cover that I've been too lazy to make... this crib sheet was going to be my new dog bed duvet... and it worked perfectly. (yes that is another faux fur blankie - the dogs can never have too many) I'm on the hunt for more cute crib sheets cuz this concept for the dog bed is really working for me. And so easy to machine wash and dry.
Now if Target would only stop selling BenAwful dog food. One can dream... especially in beautiful bedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment