Can you have a design crush on a dog boutique? You can and I'm quite sure that I have one on Mungo & Maud. The beautiful photography on their website just wins me over. Good photos are everything. Their collection of products include hand-stitched leather collars, luxurious cotton beds, perfect carriers, and wooden feeding bowls are modern and tasteful, stylishly minimal, yet incredibly functional made with natural materials.
This London shop is gorgeously slyled. I absolutely love the white dog models on the stands and all of the reclaimed wood shelving. Everything is just awesomely displayed. Love. If only I could walk the dogs to Mungo & Maud right now...
About: Mungo & Maud opened its first store in the heart of London's Belgravia on Elizabeth Street near Sloane Square in May 2005. Husband and wife team Michael and Nicola Sacher founded the edgy new concept in dog and cat stores with the aim of sourcing and creating elegant, well-designed accessories to complement the contemporary home and lifestyle.
No comments:
Post a Comment