
Every once in a while you meet someone that is truly inspiring. A person that is completely original and unique. Someone that makes a lasting impression. Mish, if you are reading this, I am so glad our paths crossed while we were living in Encinitas!
I still have the same old sewing machine that Mish taught me how to use and I recently found the first thing she helped me sew…a canvas tote bag with a pocket made from what I still think is the best fabric of all time. You have no idea how happy I was to find that bag because I often think about that fabric and how I really want to take that pocket off and use it on a new project, something I can look at everyday. I’m pretty sure I know how I’m going to use that 7 x 5 inch piece of orange and lime cuteness. I’ll definitely post a picture when it’s finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment