
A giant letter B made out of metal. Do I need this? No. Do I think it would look awesome painted bright orange and sitting on a shelf in my office? Yes!

Sterling silver necklace inspired by the work of sculptor Richard Serra. This one has been in my Etsy faves for a LONG time. I think i actually need this...but not this week.

Vintage 1950s Walter Bosse fox figurine. Do I need this? Absolutely not. Is it just so painfully cute? Yes!

Ah, the hinoki cypress tissue box cover. A very cool thing. Oddly enough I will probably buy a hinoki cypress tree before I purchase one of these. Still very cool.

Last but not least, the cast iron bird bottle opener. I can just see it sitting on the bar waiting to open your favorite beer. Wait, we haven't built the bar yet. I am determined to get one of these eventually!
bought the bird bottle opener and it is smaller than I thought it was going to be and it kinda sucks as a bottle opener too. bummer.
ReplyDelete