Thursday, July 15, 2010

paver sneak peek


I'm not quite ready to do the full reveal of our new and improved patio so here's a little peek at what we did last weekend. We still need MORE pea gravel so that means more shoveling. The joke Mark and I have is that we are going to build a sand box in the yard with a small mountain of sand so we can keep shoveling something every weekend. Cuz what is a weekend without shoveling?

2 comments:

  1. HI! Thanks for linking to my birdbath! I must say I kindda like it myself! And it actually attracts birds! Who knew?

    And I have to tell you I absolutely LOVE what you're doing with your backyard. Those round patio stones are fantastic! I love them with all of my heart, and if I had the energy or the idiocy to re-do my backyard again ... I would absolutely do those. LOVE IT. karen (theartofdoingstuff.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I really enjoy your blog. I was just showing off your amazing backyard (and all of your hard work) to my husband yesterday. You even made friends with a chipmunk!! I will post a pic of my bird bath once I find time to put one together - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete