






Busted out a stack of Elle Decor UK the other night. I'm in the process of revamping our bedroom and remembered an issue that had the vibe I'm hoping to achieve in there... February 1998. Definitely still as inspiring today, 12 years later, as it was the day I brought it home. They featured advertising superstar Doug Lloyd's NY apartment which was minimal, full of fantastic pottery, natural textures, tons of black and white photography, and the color palette that I'm striving for in our bedroom. Next up was "White On White" - who doesn't love a Wegner chair in a lovely white room! What a nice mix of white shades and natural textures. I think I'll leave this issue out on the coffee table so if you stop by, be sure to thumb through it. The photos I attempted to show here hardly do it justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment