Tuesday, September 21, 2010

new look for HousePet

blog post version 3.0
I got a new monitor today and my old HousePet blog layout and colors looked kinda crappy on my new fancier wide screen. I tried out some new templates and colors and wound up with this...the new look for HousePet.

2 comments:

  1. I quite like the wood background and I think it works well with the house pet picture. But Im not loving the font of your header if im being honest. :) There are great free font downloads at dafont.com (I especially like a few in the Eroded section and the Western section).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anonymous commenter... the e-blogger template offers 7 different (very uninteresting) fonts to choose from. I didn't see a way to import a custom font. I'm a self proclaimed technology loser so maybe it's possible for those with the know how. I did rework the header photo with the old stand by 'century gothic' font. I'm sure you are not impressed but seriously, it's amazing that I even have this blog!

    ReplyDelete